How to feel confident in swimwear
A really tough answer, but ultimately if you are not happy in your chosen swimsuit then you won’t feel confident. With Spa Days and Spa breaks over the summer having a more of a holiday feel, here are my top tips to help you exude confidence!
High summer is here and one of the most frequently asked questions I get is: “How can I feel confident in my swimwear?”
A really tough answer, but ultimately if you are not happy in your chosen swimsuit then you won’t feel confident. With Spa breaks over the summer having a more of a holiday feel, here are my top tips to help you exude confidence!
1. Stand Up Tall – Bad posture can seemingly add 10lbs. Stand up, shoulders back and hold your head high. Your tummy will be pulled flatter; chest will appear perkier as well looking taller.
2. Wear a small wedged heeled sandal – A heel adds height, it elongates the legs and slims the thighs, a winner all round. Not too high though as you are walking round a spa!
3. Black isn’t always best – Avoid plain block colours, there is nowhere for the eye to be drawn to and this can often accentuate problematic bits. Pick a print or ruching to keep on lookers focused on the costume, rather than the body.
4. Don’t opt for big bottoms to cover a big bottom – Covering a large surface area in a large brief will only draw the eyes to that area, especially from a distance! Instead choose a traditional brief with full bottom coverage and cover up with a sarong.
5. Properly support your chest! No matter how small or large your bust, support it in the right way. A properly shaped bikini or costume top will slim even the largest of busts.
6. Go up a size – Simple remedy for a “muffin top” choose a size up for less grip to you!
Feel confident in your swimwear and then you will be able to relax and enjoy that spa break even more.