The Bath Priory Hotel, Restaurant & Spa
T:+44 (0) 1225 331922
|Current Spring Offers
THE GARDEN SPA SIGNATURE SPA DAY
Cost £105 per person
Relax and rejuvenate with The Garden Spa's Signature Spa Day, which includes:
* Full use of the Garden Spa facilities (indoor heated pool, steam pod, sauna, fitness suite) for two hours
* One of the Garden Spa's Signature Treatments 'The Awakening', 'The Renewal' or our 'Mother to Be' treatment.
* *Can be booked Monday - Sunday (either from 9am - 1pm or from 2pm - 6pm),
Subject to availability
The Garden Spa is up there with the world's finest. Ensure you arrive early to allow enough time to enjoy the
wet facilities, especially the steam room prior to your treatment.
|| || |
Summon up the image of an award winning country house hotel and a fabulous contemporary spa offering a highly innovative range of treatments is not the most obvious partnership.
At the Bath Priory Hotel following the refurbishment last year of the Garden Spa this is exactly what you get.
The pool area is a calm oasis , the blue mosaic tiles give it an appearance of the Mediterranean sea and the double French doors opening straight onto the garden allow the sunlight to flood in.
Pool side they offer a sauna and elliptical steam pod and plenty of loungers to encourage you to unwind and relax by the water.
Four treatment rooms including a double treatment suite that looks out directly onto the gardens are decorated in soft muted colours, warm and inviting, scented by the most amazing aromatherapy candles they lull you into a sense of calm immediately.
The range of treatments offered is what sets the Garden Spa apart from many others, opting for the Aboriginal inspired LT’TYA treatments , the holistic approach recognises the earth’s healing elements in terms of the their physical, emotional and spiritual aspects.
Quite simply the treatments provide an overall feeling of well being.
Guests who are interested in maintaining an on-going fitness program will be impressed with the range of equipment available within the fitness suite, a full range of cardiovascular , aerobic, resistance and weights are provided in a light airy gym that boasts excellent natural light from the gardens beyond.
Treatments are available for Men and Women, dual treatments, Maternity and Teen treats are also offered.
Download the treatment menu
The treatment begins with a relaxing food soak in earthy aromatics and Australian flowers and berries. A Blue Cypress Body Gel cleanses impurities whilst warm exfoliation mitts glide over the body to encourage softening of the skin and gently buff away the outer layer. Relax into the Kodo massage using your choice of Aromatic Oils, included is the warm Quandong Hair Mask that is massaged into the scalp. The experience is completed with a facial cleanse and exfoliation with native plant essential oils and extracts to heal, smooth and restore vitality before the Facial Pressure Point massage. An experience that allows the whole body to feel cleansed and renewed.
Treatments that are so relaxing you really do unwind and escape for a little while, bliss.
The product range used in the Garden Spa is quite exceptional. Offering LI’TYA as the main body and facial range the ceremonies that are part of every treatment begin and end your journey in a totally relaxing and unique way. Combining traditional Aboriginal medicines and massage techniques with aromatherapy, colour therapy, sound therapy and herbalism principles this experience aims to relax and enrich the body, mind and spirit. LI’TYA is found in only a few Spas across the UK.
Guilt-free, genuinely organic, environmentally friendly, delicious products that make you feel good about your everyday skin care.
In contrast Glotherapeutics offers guests the most innovative Chemical peel treatments, the science behind this range of treatments is very precise and has been carefully matched with the relaxing elements of the Garden Spa to provide guests with an experience that is both rejuvenating and therapeutic.
Our team of therapists are exceptionally highly regarded for offering guests a most dedicated service and ensuring that their time within the spa is entirely relaxing.
- The Bath Priory is a unique 31 room hotel, close to the heart of Bath yet tucked away in three acres of intriguing landscaped gardens that include a wild meadow, kitchen garden and some very creative planting schemes. Head Gardener Jane Moore is a Chelsea medal winner and her knowledge and style is evident in the gardens . The food here has long been highly acclaimed and the young Head Chef, Sam Moody under the direction of Exec Chef Michael Caines MBE is a rising star, producing exceptional dining. This is definitely a venue for those who want to get as much as possible from their break, relaxation, fine wine, creative cuisine and luxurious accommodation the perfect modern take on Country House.
- For further information about the history of the hotel and the "fast
- 31 Bedrooms
- 4 Classic, Double/Twin
- 3 Superior, Double/Twin
- 6 Deluxe, Double/Twin
- 13 Premier Deluxe, Double/Twin
- 1 Junior Suite
- 4 Family Suites
Facilities open daily excluding Christmas Day and New Years Day
Monday – Friday 7am – 9pm
Saturday , Sunday and Bank Holidays 8am – 8pm
Sunday – Thursday 10am – 6pm
Friday , Saturday and Bank Holidays 10am – 7pm
Call the Garden Spa team on 01225 478395 for further details and treatment availability.