St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel
T: +44-20-7841 3540
W:Visit the website
Collections of treatments and Spa Packages to indulge and unwind.
Special Offers »
Subject to availability
The St Pancras Renaissance is a London icon and a model of modern hospitality. Behind the fairytale façade that Sir George Gilbert Scott fashioned for the Midland Grand is a 5-star London hotel like no other - one that mingles Victorian splendour with contemporary style and service. Step inside the spectacular glazed entrance hall where Victorian high society once alighted from horse-drawn cabs, and glide down the famous grand staircase to dinner in the Gilbert Scott Restaurant, the brilliant, fresh brasserie cuisine of Marcus Wareing awaits. Our luxury London hotel hosts 245 guest rooms, including 38 beautifully restored and updated suites.
A sumptuous, subterranean sanctuary…
• Six luxurious treatment rooms equipped for total sensory transportation. The couple’s suite enables you to share the feeling of pure relaxation, experiencing treatments together in your own room.
• Through great brick archways and into the former Steam Kitchen, the Victorian tiled pool with spa and hydro loungers creates a spine-tingling oasis.
• A sense of luxury, indulgence and theatre permeates the saunas and steam room, the perfect place to relax and unwind.
• The relaxation lounge is a sanctuary of tranquillity, hidden away from the world for uninterrupted peace.
• The St Pancras Gym is fully equipped with Technogym cardiovascular and resistance equipment.
Convenient location and proximity to the Eurostar international train station.
Offering rituals from around the world to restore beauty and contentment, accompany us on a Victorian journey of the senses, from St Pancras to Africa, India and the Far East, to discover the world's finest beauty recipes and remedies. Indulge in your own transport of delight with one of our blissful spa 'journeys', or a combination of rituals designed to meet your own individual needs.
Restaurants and Bars
Reviving the tradition of the station café that can draw the crowds, the Booking Office's cathedral-like drama, 29m-long bar and fresh English fare are conversation-stoppers at any time of day. A striking setting for a business breakfast, snack or classic English dining from an all day menu the Booking Office lists an array of punches and mixed drinks recreated from lost recipes from the Victorian era, as well as a range of bespoke and seasonal cocktails
Special Offers »