Lifehouse Spa & Hotel
Essex CO16 0JD
T: +44 (0)1255 860050
Collections of treatments and Spa Packages to indulge and unwind.
Special Offers »
Subject to availability
Make sure you arrive early to give yourself maximum time to enjoy the spa facilities...
Tucked away in the heart of rural Essex, yet only 90mins from London and 10 minutes from the pretty seaside village of Frinton-on-Sea, Lifehouse Spa & Hotel is set amongst 12 acres of listed historic gardens and has been purpose-built for tranquility and relaxation. Each of our 89 bedrooms is tastefully decorated in a contemporary style with enchanting views over the beautiful, lakes or surrounding countryside. All hotel guests have access to the spa facilities, fitness classes, the Lifehouse Bar, Restaurant and Spa Café which serves healthy fresh juices and smoothies.Lifehouse welcomes guests ages 16 years and older.
A contemporary spa hotel, set amidst 12 acres of beautiful English Heritage Listed gardens, Lifehouse has 89 guest bedrooms, all with wonderful views of the gardens or courtyard, 35 treatment rooms with relaxation areas, a state of the art gym and exercise studio, a large spa with sauna, steam room, salt inhalation room, hydrotherapy pool and an 18.5 metre swimming pool. Lifehouse offers an exceptional range of luxury spa and wellness treatments, ranging from deluxe ESPA massages and facials through to diet, detox and food intolerance consultations with our resident naturopath. We also offer physiotherapy, yoga, Shiatsu and Indian Head Massage.
· Luxury ESPA facials for healthy, youthful, glowing skin.
· Deluxe ESPA body therapies specifically tailored to stimulate, cleanse, soothe, rebalance and rejuvenate.
· Couples Massage in our Couples Suite
· ESPA treatments for pre and post pregnancy
· ESPA treatments for people recovering from cancer??? (Imo??)
· Jessica manicures
· Footlogix pedicures
· Sienna Spray Tan & professional application tanning
· Makeup Sessions
· Wellbeing Consultations including Lifebalance, Food Intolerance Testing, Flower Remedies Consultations, Indian Head Massage, Reiki, Physiotherapy, Sports Massage, Reflexology, Shiatsu Massage.
Lifehouse Spa treatments, wellness consultations and beautiful gardens all designed to quieten the mind, rejuvenate the body and lift the spirit
· 35 treatment rooms
· Manicure & Pedicure stations
· Thermal spa comprising sauna, steam room, salt inhalation room, hydrotherapy-pool, cold plunge pool, 18.5 meter indoor swimming pool.
· Retail shop with ESPA, Jessica and Neom products
· Men’s and women's locker rooms for Day Guests with complimentary slippers and use of a fluffy white robe for the day.
· Full schedule of complimentary fitness classes, including Aquafit, Yoga Zumba, Circuits and Meditation
· Complimentary use of bicycles in good weather
· Free transfers from the local train station.
· Valet Parking
The modern hotel comprises of 89 bedrooms all with views of the English Heritage Listed gardens, surrounding countryside or the landscaped courtyard. Garden rooms have personal patios. Our Signature Rooms are the largest and most luxurious of the room types. All bedrooms have a large contemporary walk in shower or bath & shower combination (on request), hospitality tray, safe, Juliet doors, TV and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The Lifehouse Restaurant is the perfect place to start your day, take time over a leisurely lunch or enjoy a superb evening meal. Our Head Chef, Jamie Murch, uses only fresh local ingredients to create fine dining accompanied by a great wine list in a relaxed and informal setting. The Lifehouse Bar with its comfortable armchairs and outdoor terrace serves morning coffee, afternoon teas, wine, beer, local ciders and bar meals at lunchtime. The Lifehouse Spa Café on the first floor, with its balcony providing open-air seating overlooking the beautiful gardens, serves a selection of healthy smoothies and juices, coffees and herbal teas.
Lifehouse boasts an abundance of amenities. Fitness devotees can take advantage of the Lifehouse Gym which features Matrix equipment, an outdoor fitness circuit and an exercise studio for classes. Personal Trainers are available to offer fitness tests and assessments (a fee applies).
Exercise classes are available free of charge to residents and day guests; the weekly schedule includes Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Zumba, Bokwa, Circuits and Life Spin. There is an 18.5 meter indoor swimming pool with regular aquafit classes. There is also a daily guided garden walk led by one of the Lifehouse team (withwellies available to borrow if it’s wet underfoot!)
Who does it suit?
Adults only, minimum age 16 years.
Special Offers »