Set in 10 acres of mature parklands and award-winning gardens with gorgeous views over of the beautiful Limpley Stoke valley, Homewood Park is delightfully rural and peaceful, making it a great hotel in Bath.
Step inside and you will find the house still retains many of its original features, including exposed wooden floors, antique paintings and roaring log fires, all artfully combined with stylish modern furnishings, fabrics and finishes. The result of this, is a great Bath hotel with a refreshing fusion of the conventional and contemporary cool and chic.
The Spa at Homewood Park is set within its very own famous gardens, surrounded by an original garden wall, herbs and honey bees. The spa not only provides an exclusive setting but also provides an exclusive facility, offering only the best.
The team pride themselves on delivering the highest standard of client care with exceptional attention to detail creating an exclusive spa and exceptional ambiance like no other.
Stunning location in beautiful award winning gardens just five miles from the City of Bath teamed with outstanding customer service.
[ Comfort Zone ]
The luxurious treatment menu promotes a mind, body and soul philosophy and coupled with a champagne nail bar it offers a truly indulgent spa offering.
Treatments range from a Tranquility Body Massage to an Urban Cleanse Facial for Men. The range of treatments include:
· Full Body Massage
· Back, Neck and Shoulders Massage
· Tranquillity Body Massage
· New Life – Pregnancy Massage
· Hot Stones Massage
· Body Tone – Anti-oxidant Treatment
· Body Sculpt – Double Action Cellulite Treatment
· Monticelli Warm Mud Cocoon
· D-age Cocoon Firming and Anti-ageing Body Treatment
· Serenity Garden Cocoon
· Oriental Scrub Ritual
· Mediterranean Scrub Ritual
· Indian Scrub Ritual
· Arabian Scrub Ritual
· Sacred Body Ritual
· Head, Neck and Scalp Massage
· Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial
· Elemis Visible Brilliance Facial
· Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Facial
· Elemis Oxygen SkinCalm Facial
· Elemis S.O.S Purifying Facial
· Elemis Fruit Active Glow Facial
· Elemis Exotic Moisture Dew Facial
· Elemis Herbal Lavender Repair Facial
· Elemis Taster Facial
· Advanced anti-ageing Facial for Men
· Urban Cleanse Facial
· Total Body Performance Massage
· Head, Neck and Scalp Massage
· Gel FX Manicure
· Gel FX Pedicure
The spa at Homewood Park has a variety of facilities to help you to enjoy our luxury spa hotel, Bath. Our Spa facilities include:
· A hydrotherapy pool, overlooking the gardens
· A mood enhancing thermal suite which includes a Sauna & Steam Room
· An outdoor heated swimming pool situated in the fantastic gardens of Homewood Park
· A Champagne nail bar – offering a variety of nail treatments but more importantly, the finest Champagne
· Two beautiful treatment rooms offering [comfort zone] treatments
· Signature treatments specially designed for Homewood Park
The Spa at Homewood Park is a great choice for anyone looking for a luxury hotel spa in Bath
Each of the 21 bedrooms and suites have been individually designed, furnished and decorated to an exceptionally high standard, providing luxury Bath accommodation.
The bedrooms at Homewood Park have their own unique character, whether it is luxurious drapes made out of rich fabrics, extraordinary antique furniture or superb views across the gardens.
Tides Restaurant serves the finest in modern English cuisine and is one of the most popular restaurants in Bath. This superb award winning and locally acclaimed Bath restaurant, is acclaimed for the technique, flair and imagination of the dishes.
Head Chef, Wojciech Nawalka, designs the menus and takes great pride in everything he creates and serves for his guests. Wojciech and the chefs will cater for any special dietary requirements and are always happy to create guests’ favourite dishes. Tides Restaurant, Bath - for a sublime dining experience in one of the city’s top restaurants.
During your stay you can enjoy a number of activities whether within the hotel grounds or nearby. Within the ten acres of gardens, the hotel are able to cater for various activities, such as clay pigeon shooting, archery, treasure hunt and we also work closely with Wellow Trekking and Corporate Hospitality, which is located just 2 miles from the hotel.
· Clay pigeon shooting
· Horse Riding
· Duck Herding
· River Cruise
· Laser shooting
· Pottery Painting
· Jigsaw Challenge
· Wine Tasting
· Various Ice Breakers
Who does it suit?
Predominantly a couples retreat.
Families are welcome, and during school holidays children may use the swimming pool.
Special Offers »