What women want...
SKIN TRUFFLE from Temple Spa
Images: courtesy Temple Spa
When you think about what us women really want it basically comes in the order of diamonds, chocolate, champagne and strawberries (if we are leaving aside men!) so you can imagine my delight when I received the new Temple Spa skincare product which contains all, yes all, these must-have ingredients.
But how do you include diamonds and chocolate in a cream? Well, this was the challenge for the experts in derma-science based in Switzerland who spent five years creating the aptly-named SKIN TRUFFLE.
If you’re intrigued to see this luxurious anti-ageing product it sells in Harrods, costs £80 for a 50ml pot and promises to make you “radiantly happy”.
Apparently the phyto-endorphin complex is what makes the skin radiantly happy, but the cutting edge science that has been deployed and the powerful natural ingredients is what make SKIN TRUFFLE the next big skincare must-have.
The breakthrough complex, HappyBelle-PE, combines antioxidants, vitamins and phyto-endorphins in an ultra-penetrating controlled release delivery system.
These endorphins are extracted from the berries of Monks Pepper, commonly grown in the Mediterranean and well known for their mood boosting properties.
Skin Truffle has captured a plethora of exciting ingredients closely linked with celebration which include black truffles, pure gold and silk, along with extracts of champagne, chocolate and strawberries. Micronised, sheer diamond particles are then slowly released to leave the skin with a dewy, luminous complexion.
• Truffle is rich in amino acids to boost collagen production
• Cocoa Butter contains large number of antioxidants to blast free radicals
• Champagne is a natural skin humidifier and contains fruit acids for gentle exfoliation
• Strawberry tones and purifies the skin
• Gold and Silk extract are moisturising and antibacterial
• Diamonds illuminate the skin by converting the invisible blue light that gives the complexion its beautiful glow.
SKIN TRUFFLE from Temple Spa is found in these Spas:
• Firmdale Treatment Rooms: Covent Garden, Haymarket, The Soho Hotel
• Spread Eagle- Midhurst, West Sussex
• Bella Luce Spa- Guernsey
• The RAC- Epsom Downs
• Eden Beauty Boutique- Cambridge
• Lake Country House- Wales
• M8 Group- Richmond
• Utopa Spas: Alexander House & Rowhill Grange
• Flawless Image- Ipswich, Suffolk
• Crieff Hydro- Scotland
• Bailiffs Court- Arundel, West Sussex