The SPA Traveller’s guide to Gaia Retreat & Spa
Images: courtesy Gaia Retreat & Spa
• There are more than 45 treatments available on the spa menu. ·
• Gaia boasts a team of 35 therapists who can tailor treatments to your specific needs.
• Chef Dan Trewartha’s cookbook 'Gratitude' is a follow up to Gaia’s first acclaimed cookbook, ‘Grace.
• Signature Treatments include: Deep Sea Salt and Minerals Polish (60 minutes.) A detoxifying treatment using energy of the sea, combined with salts and minerals to deeply cleanse and exfoliate the whole body.
• You can try Esoteric Breast Massage - believed to be the only Spa in the world offering this treatment
• Start your day with yoga in the The new Zama Yoga Room, which is poised at the top of Samira Lookout, (the highest point in the shire) and has stunning easterly ocean views.
• The property was originally built in the late 70’s as one of the first health farms to be built in Australia.