Spring Break, Cornish Style
There has never been a better time for a UK holiday. There's plenty of sunny weather predicted and a number of bank holidays coming up, so now is the perfect time to visit Cornwall with St Mawes Retreats
Images: Courtesy St Mawes Retreats
St Mawes Retreats in Cornwall still has some availability at their beautiful collection of houses in May and June and will be offering some lovely springtime touches to welcome their guests for a Spring Break, Cornish style.
For any bookings of three nights or more during May and June, including half term and bank holidays, St Mawes Retreats will offer a complimentary full Cornish breakfast made by a fabulous private cook. Juicy organic local sausages and bacon, eggs from the nearby farm, homemade bread and marmalade – a real taste of Cornwall. Spring Breakers will enjoy this sumptuous brekkie for free in May and June.
If this is not incentive enough to treat yourself to a Spring Break, St Mawes Retreats are also offering a complimentary in-house 60 minute massage to the person who books the holiday to make their stay extra-indulgent. The in-house spa treatments offer guests holistic massage, reflexology, aromatherapy, body cleanses, and scrub treatments which use 100% organic, plant-based products hand-made in Cornwall, guaranteed to make Spring Breakers relax and feel fully restored for the summer months ahead.
With spring now firmly in the air and the colourful camellias in flower, an escape to St Mawes Retreats makes a dreamy way to unwind and enjoy the countryside in all its glory before the crowds arrive. This gorgeous collection of five luxurious holiday sea view houses in an exclusive beach-side corner of Cornwall offers guests a wonderful, coastal home-from-home suitable for parties of all sizes and age groups. Spring Breakers, get booking!
Throughout May and June 2014, a three night weekend or four night midweek stay at Dreamcatchers (sleeping eight) will cost £1,675; Stargazers (sleeping ten) will cost £1,785; Moonrakers (sleeping twelve) will cost £1,950; and Shellseekers (sleeping five) will cost £499.
St Mawes Retreats
• Moonrakers is a luxury self-catering home with a stunning interior and features. Set in magnificent gardens and with breath-taking sea views it can accommodate up to 12 guests in exclusive style. All bedrooms are fully en-suite and the property has a dedicated Games Room.
• Stargazers is a contemporary-style detached house with breath-taking sea views, set in landscaped south facing gardens in a peaceful area of St Mawes. Ideally situated, Stargazers is only a two-minute walk from the Castle and coastal walks, and a five to seven minute stroll to the beaches, shops and restaurants. The property enjoys magnificent views of the sea and Carrick headlands and St Anthony's lighthouse. Sleeps 10.
• Dreamcatchers is a fabulous luxury house, spacious, light and modern with stunning sea views, and a private garden situated 200 yards above the waterside. Dreamcatchers commands magnificent views of the harbour, the headland and out across Falmouth bay to Manacle point and Helford River. Sleeps 8.
• Shellseekers is a fabulous two-bedroom modern house, ideally situated with private parking in the centre of St Mawes, Cornwall. It is the perfect house for couples and families who enjoy luxurious, modern, high quality surroundings and require spacious self-catering accommodation! Sleeps 4.
• Sunseekers is a beautiful, modern, three-bedroom apartment situated on the Esplanade in Fowey with stunning views of the river, Polruan and out to sea. The property is furnished to a very high standard and includes parking. Sleeps 6.
• St Mawes Retreats provide a five-star hotel experience from the comfort of five luxury houses, with 'space and privacy' which hotels do not offer.
• The houses enjoy magnificent sea views and beautiful gardens with glorious flowers and plants